New Uniwell HX-2500 – Compact POS Without Compromise
Uniwell POS Australia is proud to announce the release of the latest in Uniwell Corporation’s Hybrid ePOS family – the new HX-2500.
This 10” touch screen POS terminal is set to change the Hospitality POS landscape, with an incredibly powerful feature-set that lends itself to venues of all shape and sizes.
Consider some of the key features making the HX-2500 an excellent solution for your Café POS requirements:
Compact – With a 10” bezel free, capacitive touch screen, the HX-2500 is as responsive as any tablet POS system. Uniwell has been designing and building POS hardware specifically for the hospitality environment for decades with a reputation for being robust, reliable and easy to use.
Adaptable – The HX-2500 can be customised to suit your café menu and operation. Our Australian designed back-office management software means you can easily program your POS screens, maintain pricing and collect sales data for powerful reporting.
Functional – A good point of sale solution includes powerful features tailored to hospitality venues. With full Uniwell HX series POS functionality including an advanced kitchen printing system, table tracking, staff attendance recording, wastage analysis and much more, the HX-2500 is a fully featured compact POS terminal.
Expandable – Your HX-2500 can help you grow your business. Integrated peripherals and advanced features can be added as your requirements change, including Phoenix handheld remote ordering, kitchen video displays, customer accounts and loyalty.
Phoenix, Hand Held Ordering
HX-2500 can be linked to Android terminals with Phoenix, specially developed by Uniwell for hand held ordering. No dedicated terminals needed; commonly-available Android terminals in the market can serve as ordering platforms for lower initial investment.
Complete table management covering multiple locations and different range of tables per clerk. Table status displayed with different colour options.
Improved Promotion Control
A range of multi buy, combos and meal deals can be configured. In addition it is also possible to schedule price changes for “happy hour” style promotions. It is important to be able to configure and run promotions but it is even more important to be able to monitor the impact of the promotion. The HX-2500 provides detailed pricing reports that show the effect of promotions.
The HX-2500 can be configured to run a simple low cost loyalty system that will allow you to provide loyalty cards to your customers and provide them with preferential pricing and discounts. The built-in customer database keeps track of what customers are ordering and when they last ordered. With this internal database, it is also possible to manage employees meals at canteens subsidised by the company, for example.
Real-Time Stock Control
Many businesses cannot justify the time and resources to manage a fully featured stock control system. The HX-2500 comes as standard with a real-time stock control system that, with minimal effort, will provide accurate stock control for the key product lines.
A wide range of detailed reports provide managers and owners with the information they need to control and drive the business forward. The HX-2500 can be configured to automatically send sales data to a remote FTP server or Web based reporting service – UniPortal.
- 10.1″ Touch screen for a better visual and operational experience.
- Graphic LCD Customer Display support
- Remote Access/Remote Maintenance realizes swift solution to the technical queries/issues.
- Web ordering solution; Online orders can be transferred to HX-2500 to process the orders. Customers can pick up the foods without standing in a queue for busy restaurants
- More Internal Memory enables data save for a longer period.
- User friendly operation with rich GUI (Graphical User Interface): users are well guided through all the operations even without manuals or training.
- Quick access to what you need by categorized groups of PLU’s and Function buttons. Areas of PLU’s, Function buttons, transaction screen, etc. are flexibly configured according to the convenience of users.
- Easy-to-use Table Plan enables drag & drop operation to move, transform and create tables, etc. in sales mode. Table status of subtotal amount, table-opening time/duration and customer name help better table service.
- Built-in stock control: Stock of items is shared between terminals in the network and notifies operators at certain re-ordering level of stock.
- Customer File function: a list of customers with last visit and credit amount information enables speedy pick-up and better customer service.
- Realtime/Multitasking operation with handheld order entry terminals (e.g. Phoenix) & belt printer.
- Barcode scanner interface and scale link : for Hospitality and Retail market.
- Meal Deal (Advanced Mix & Match) offers various types of discount.
- Security levels with passwords for sales, report and program.
- Customizable print format for various bills, tickets, reports.
- Loyalty function; various types of built-in loyalty features available.
- Timed reports push-up and realtime price change; reports can be pushed up to the server at designated interval with a choice to download updated program file if existing on the server.
- CashGuard interface; coin/note recyclers can be connected for customers to handle cash themselves, convenient for businesses like bakeries, etc. where clerks are prohibited to touch money in terms of hygiene.
- Caller ID interface; a telephone number of incoming call can be transferred to HX-2500 to prompt an operator to pick up a Customer File or create a new one.
- TCP-IP/Serical Loyalty/Room feature; Transaction data can be transferred to a server for loyalty program, or to be merged to room charge at a hotel, via either serial or TCP-IP communication.
- Flexible report: periodical report is available with parameter entry for print or display.
- Remote communication: FTP comm. enables remote firmware update, preset data modification, and sales report push-up to remote FTP sever for web based sales analysis .
- Highspeed communication: Ethernet 100 Mbps access for rapid report/data polling, program update and data transfer between PC, kitchen printers and other ePOS terminals in a network.
- Portable storage devices; 4 x USB ports for quick on-site software update, data collection and data backup.