Key Features For Retail And Hospitality
- Scanning: A standard scanner interface port provides the facility to connect a wide range of different scanner types – from hand held through to in counter scanners. The DX-795 supports both source marked and in-store codes including EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC-A, UPC-E, weight and price embedded, add-on 5 and ISBN.
- Customer Loyalty: Using the Sticky Feet platform retailers can run their own loyalty schemes either in house or across multiple venues with multiple campaign designs, merchant reporting, customer web registration, and more.
- Gift Cards: Gift cards can be purchased in store or online and redeemed directly through the POS terminal.
- Easy to Add New Items: When a new product is scanned, the operator will be asked to create a new item on the fly. This new item can be quickly created by copying a master product that has common data, and then only changing the unique data of the new product (such as name and price).
- Mix and Match: Eleven kinds of Mix and Match plans are available for discounting and promotional selling. They provide a wide range of offers to the customer such as Buy two get one free, buy 3 for a discounted price, etc.
- Combo Meals: Combo meals (for example burger, chips, and a drink) can be sold with a single touch, but with the original price of each composing product shown and also the discounted amount for the combo meal. Therefore, precise sales analysis and stock control is possible.
- Customer File: Up to 9999 customers phone number, name, and address can be recorded. Very convenient when issuing customer receipts, especially for delivery service etc.
- Customer Invoice: Offers a frequent customer with an invoice for a certain period of a week, a month or so which features details of transactions. Useful for hotels, company’s cafeterias, etc.
- Web Based Sales: Advanced web based sales analysis is available using Datasmart (please contact us for more information).
- Table Plan: Complete table management covering multiple locations and different range of tables per clerk. Table status can be known by colour – reserved, seated, ordered, check-out bill issued, paid, cleaning, vacant.
- Real Time Stock Control by Group/PLU: Real-Time Stock Control across multiple terminals.
- Timed reports push-up and timed price change: Reports can be pushed up to an FTP server at designated intervals and an updated program file can be downloaded if it exists on the server.
- Portable storage devices: USB port for quick on-site software update, data collection and data backup.
- Touch Screen: Very durable 5-wire resistive touch screen with 10.4″ colour display.
- LCD: LED and SVGA gives the screen more vivid colours superior brightness. It is also energy saving with super fast on/off times and low power consumption.
- Dimentions & Weight: (L)265mm, (W)260mm, (H)109-139mm. Approx 2.5kg.